I'm feeling miserable and it's all the fault of the grape. That bastard. I very nearly even wrote an interesting content-ridden post on gender, comics, TV, movies and/or creationism, but my brain isn't working.
So I decided to twist that pop culture meme. Because most of the time, I don't just expect you to get the reference, I expect the correct response to it.You get no points for the reference, just the response.10 pop cultural references I expect my nearest and dearest to respond correctly to:
1. So you're an artist? What kind of things do you do? "Anger, pain, fear, aggression."
2. He set himself on fire
. "Maybe he was cold." Fray
3. Cheer up. You know what the Monty Python boys say? "No body expects the Spanish Inquisition."
4. The monkey is French? "All monkeys are French - you didn't know that?" Buffy
5. The internet is really really great... For porn Avenue Q djcati
got there first but everyone got it really.
6. Who put this on? "It's on random"
- Shaun of the Dead
7. What d'you think of it so far? "Rubbish"
- Morecombe and Wise
- The innermum
8. How do you know so much about swallows? - "Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know."
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - zmiya_san
9. What's so big about being human? "Listy, don't knock it 'til you've tried it."
- Red Dwarf huskyteer
10. What would you say to a nice cup o' tea? "Feck off, cup!"
- Father Ted