I could tell I was well again when on Wednesday night I had a sudden and sadly familiar panic attack. Ah, degree stress, I missed you not at all. but it's healthy, right? So my goal now is to get the huge fucking job of picture sorting (the one that stuck me in a rut near the beginning of it) done by the end of the weekend. I think it's probably doable. On the condition that there's no flat created stress. And of course
there'll be flat related stress.
Playlist WIP. No, I'm not telling you what it's for. I bet only one of you can work it out, and that's only a maybe.
- Dave Matthews Band: When the World Ends (original version)
- Alice Cooper: House of Fire
- Hercules Soundtrack: (I won't say) I'm in Love
- Gerard McMann: Cry, Little Sister
- Shakespear's Sister: Stay
- Madonna: Papa Don't Preach
- Meat Loaf:Heaven Can Wait
- Garbage: Why do you Love me?
- Barenaked Ladies: Lovers in a Dangerous Time
- Ani DiFranco: Superhero
- Starship: Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
, if you really wanted help putting a Runaways costume together for puca_project
, then let me know. Neither Chase or Victor should be hard to pull off. It depends on your colouring, mostly.