I have a terrible cold, which isn’t going to kill me, but is energy sapping. I’ll start the proper recap later.
But in bullet points:
- We got to see Laurel showing skills that her cop Dad taught her
- Joanna still has no hobbies or interests other than getting her friend laid
- Thea is great
- Diggle is better AND he gets a few hints of backstory.
- One of my favorite DC villains shows up, in name and a few effects only. Otherwise he’s unrecognizable, which is okay because he makes a better villainous protagonist than an antagonist.
- Two new female characters are introduced, and they seem great. However, with the show’s growing stable of awesome female characters, it still doesn’t pass the Bechdel test
- Walter Steele continues to fail to be the bad guy Ollie clearly wants him to be.
- Island flashbacks continue to bore me.
Alright. Proper recap when I’m feeling better!
This post can also be found at Thagomizer.net. Feel free to join in the conversation wherever you feel most comfortable.